How you come in:
Support for the ministry mostly comes from the generosity of God’s people. Our primary need is prayer so we invite you to pray for us and or give designated gifts for projects or general donations. You could also go on short-term mission trips with us to see how God is reaching the unreached through COF ministry.
What is in it for You:
- Becoming a part of the caring, prayerful COF family.
- Rewards from our Missionary Lord and Saviour:
- “And if anyone give even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.” Matthew 10:42 (NIV).
“Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields – along with persecutions – and in the age to come eternal life.” Mark 10:29 & 20.
Our Responsibility to You
- Giving you periodic reports on the ministry
- Judicious use of your gifts/donations etc.